The fact that the phases of the life cycle become shorter
requires concepts of use for shopping centers in line
with the location and the market. The current situation
is marked by changes in the consumer behavior, new developments
in the retail trade and an increasing competition. Revitalizing
measures enable an adaptation to the general developments
and the changed competitive environment.
Make use of our years of experience
For 33 years now, the "Institut für Gewerbezentren"
has specialized on giving advice to shopping centers.
Right from the beginning, accompanying revitalizing
measures has ranked among the core fields of business
of the institute. Make use of this experience and shape
the future of your success with us.
We submit an offer to you which is especially tailored
to your center and your needs. If you have any questions,
dont hesitate to contact us at any time.
- Reorientation of your center
- Making your mark in the competitive environment
- Long-term increase in attractiveness
- Utilization of unused potentials
- Identification and consideration of customers
- Well-directed approach to visitors/customers
- Drawing up concepts of use by the architects of
- Taking individual questions into consideration
Possible offered components
- Market and locational analysis
- Evaluation of the macro and micro location
- Competitive analysis
- Determination of the catchment area
- Property assessment
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses